KILIMANJARO CHRISTIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
‘A constituent College of Tumaini University Makumira’
Scholarship announcement for MSc Anatomy,MSc Physiology, MSc Biochemistry, MMED Pathology, MMED Microbiology & Immunology
KCMUCo is pleased to announce scholarships for Tanzanians who are interested in pursuing Master of Science Programme in Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry as well as MMED in Pathology and Microbiology & Immunology. The college will sponsor candidates with admission in the named programs in any East African University (Tanzania, Kenya or Uganda)
- All applicants must have MD/ MBChB or equivalent as first degree
- Had a minimum pass of B+ grade in the subject aspire to pursue
- Had overall minimum pass of B or GPA of 5
- The last university degree must have been completed less than six years ago at the time of application
- Applicant must have admission offer from any recognized university in east Africa or official letter showing communication with the college that assures possible
- Personal motivation of the candidates as demonstrated by their personal statements and responses during interview
- In addition applicants should be willing to remain and work at KCMC after completion of their
Deadline for submission for scholarship application is 30th March 2018. You may submit your application electronically by scanning all required documents and send as attachments by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com.
Documents to be included in the application
- Certified copies of certificates for university first degree, A level and O level
- Certified copies of transcripts for university first degree ,
- Certified copies of transcripts for ‘A’ level and ‘O’ level secondary schools
- CV (maximum 2 pages)
- Names and contact information for two referees
- Motivation letter describing why you wish to undertake this fellowship and how this will help your career (maximum one page)
Applications will be reviewed according to eligibility criteria listed in this call. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview on the 15th April 2018. Final selection of the candidate will be determined by the interview.
- Duration of the scholarship
The awards are available for up to a maximum of two years. The scholarship is initially granted for one year and may be extended upon individual academic progress.
- Value of the scholarship KCMUCo will pay tuition fees and research funds to the university according to the submitted fees structure and a monthly stipend to the scholarship holder, covering cost of living including accommodation. KCMUCo rates will apply for the monthly stipend