Home General CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR THE YEAR 2014
CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR THE YEAR 2014
The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training is inviting applications from qualified Tanzanians for a one- year Masters Degree under the Chevening Scholaships Program tenable in the United Kingdom in the year 2014/2015.
The Chevening Scholarships will cover:
· Tuition fees;
· A living allowance at set rate (for one individual);
· An economy class return airfare to the UK; and
· An additional allowance package.
· Applicants must be holders of bachelor degree with upper second class honours degree
· Applicants must be completed at least two years work or equivalent experience before applying for a Chevening Scholarship
· Applicants must be able to meet the Chevening minimum English language requirement
· Applicants must be able to obtain the correct visa, and receive an unconditional offer from a UK university.
· Further details of the eligibility criteria can be found at www.chevening.org/apply/ guidance
Mode of Application:
· All applications should be made online to the Chevening Scholarship through the Chevening Scholarships website before the closing date
·It is important that applicants before applying online, should read and understand all given instructions, and should attach all necessary attachment such as certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, birth certificates and submit online through the below indicated link.
· Applicants must specify three courses according to your precedence that you wish to study to three universities and submit to these universities at the same time as, or before applying for a chevening Scholarships
· Applicants must demonstrate how you meet the chevening Scholarships selection criteria in your application.
· Further details of the online application process can be found at www.chevening.org/apply
All applicants who wish to be nominated by the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, should print one hard copy of completely filled application form, attach with certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, and birth certificate and submit them to the address below before 15th October, 2014.
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Education and Vocational Training,
7 Magogoni Street,
P. O. Box 9121,
11479 DAR ES SALAAM.