CONFUCIUS INSTITUTE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF DAR ES SALAAM
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT GOLDEN LAND GROUPS (GLG) NANJING, JIANGSU, CHINA~ 2015
The Confucius Institute at the University of Dar es Salaam is delighted to announce the Internship opportunities at Golden Land Group (GLG) located in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province,in the People’s Republic of China.
GLG aims to train talented students/graduateswith an international scope, hoping to recruit the best performers in the company in the future. This is in line with GLG’s goal to strengthen the relationship between China and Tanzania and leverage the cultural and academic exchanges between the two nations, through implementation of the “one belt one road” strategy.
Every year GLG will recruit more than 20 Tanzanian students in theirfinal year to join a six-monthinternship in China.
GLG will provide all of the items with full-fledged trainings including the following:
- General education (GE): introducing China and Nanjing City, Company profile, Industrial orientation, Corporate culture, Policy, and organizationstructure and goals;
- Professional Education (PE): on-job training and job rotation;
- Basic knowledge of Chinese language.
Qualifications for Applicants
- Tanzanian students in the final year of study at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE), Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE), TeofiloKisanji University (TEKU), St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT), Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST), ARDHI University (ARU),and Tanzania-Mozambique Centre for Foreign Relations (CFR);
- Have Chinese Language skills at least at Basic Level 1 by July 2015 (Evidence must be provided). Those who have never studied Chinese language are advised to register for a Short Course/Evening Programme which will commence on 4th May 2015. Preference will be given to students who opted for Chinese Language Course for Beginners I & II;
- Male applicants majoring in Design, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Management, International Trade, Finance, Tax and Laws;
- Female applicants majoring in Secretarial, Business Management, Law, Finance and Tax;
- Be healthy and ready to travel Internationally;
- Be less than 30 years of age by July 2015.
GLG will provide every intern with:
- Monthly allowance of 1200 Chinese Yuan (RMB) to cover breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- A round trip flight from Tanzania to and back.
Duration of Internship
6 months: July 2015 – February 2016
The application form can be collected from the Confucius Institute Office, University of Dar es Salaam Business School (UDBS) Building, Room No. B109, or downloaded from our website www.confucius.udsm.ac.tz or Click Here to download the form
Deadlinefor submitting the application forms is 5th May 2015.