St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT), located in Mwanza, Tanzania, in collaboration with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), are pleased to announce scholarships for the programme of Master in Education Management and Planning (MEMP). Successful candidates will be sponsored by the Federal Government of Germany through the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for the academic year 2015/2016. Interested candidates in the MEMP programme at SAUT are encouraged to apply for admission. SAUT-MEMP programme application forms can be downloaded from the SAUT website at (www.saut.ac.tz) under “Postgraduate Studies 2015/2016 Academic Year Application Form”. You can also download the DAAD application form and DAAD information sheet for students from SAUT Below.
Please note the following:
1. You can only be considered for DAAD scholarship once you qualify for SAUT admission.
2. Application deadline for SAUT admission is May 25th, 2015.
3. Commencement for the scholarship from DAAD is 1st September, 2015
4. DAAD Scholarships for the Master programme in Education Management and Planning at SAUT are available for the maximum of two years
5. The scholarship will be initially granted for one year and may be extended upon individual request
6. Female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply
7. Applications for admission must be sent to St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT). In addition, a complete soft copy must be sent to DAAD (firstname.lastname@example.org ), containing
• The application documents requested by SAUT, as well as
• The filled DAAD Application Form and
• All additional documents requested by the DAAD Information Sheet for Scholars.